Sometimes ﬁnding the right document when you need it seems impossible. Using the M-Files platform, Nimble helps organizations ﬁnd, share, and secure documents and information – even in highly regulated industries. By organizing everything based on what it is, you never have to remember where it's saved or which version is the right one.
Through the use of customization, the M-Files platform can be tailored to create a business solution for your needs.Using our years of experience customizing solutions for people, while utilizing M-Files best of breed platform, solutions can be easily configured to solve organizations' most challenging problems.
- Integrated platform. Our platform integrates with numerous business applications such as CRM & ERP to deliver the functionality and ﬂexibility you need now and in the future.
- Connects to your existing systems. Seamlessly connect all of your existing CRM and ERP systems with all of yourdocuments, projects, cases, and other information.
- Provides context. By integrating with Outlook, Smart Folders knows exactly what documents are,and to whom they relate, making it easy to find what you're looking for every time.
- Process management. With built in content management capabilities you can easily organize, manage, and track every document, process, and task.
- Find information fast. By having everything properly organized you can find the information you need quickly. No need to remember where that file was saved or which version is the right one.
- Securely access and share. Have your information with you everywhere you go, whether you're on-site, in the cloud, oron any core business system or device.Business is no longer confined to the office so why should your data be?
- Streamline processes. Our platform's automated workﬂows streamline common business processes so you can stay productive and compliant.
- Document Processing. Our ECM's automated workﬂows streamline common business processes so you can stay productive and compliant. It's simple, quick, and built in.
- 1. Accounts Payable 2. Contracts (CLM)
- 3. Document Management 4. Human Resources
- 5. Invoice Processing 6. Quality and Compliance
- 7. Project Management 8. Records Management
- 9. Sales Automation 10. Training and Development