Accounts Payable is faced with challenges that stem from inefficient processes, and manual routing of invoices for review and approval daily. Transform your accounts payable process into a fully automated system. Driven by leading edge technology and business rules, you'll quickly see savings in processing costs, improve your controls, and offer higher service levels with better access to your information.
- Approval and coding workflow. Route your invoices electronically for review, GL / Cost Centre coding validation and approval.
- No upfront costs or licensing fees. Take advantage of our simplified cost per transaction pricing.
- Web based interface. Enhance your approval process with easy access to our web based platform.
- On-Demand Invoice Processing. Using a private cloud configuration, see significant savings immediately, versus an implementation that may take months or even years to provide any type of ROI.
- Access anytime, anywhere. Manage and approve invoices remotely with mobile access from a phone or tablet.
- ERP integration What does ERP stand for? Seamless integration of invoice data with Microsoft Dynamics AX, JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle and other ERP and line of business support systems.
- Email Notifications. Let your users know they have invoices to approve and review.
- Audit trail. Track your invoices throughout the process from receipt to payment. A fully auditable chain of custody for each invoice.
- Exceptions Management and Best Practices. Nimble can help you minimize the time and costs associated with exception handling processes. We work with you to introduce best practices for bottle neck items like poor quality original documents, non-invoices submitted as invoices, missing vendors from the vendor master, and incomplete invoices.
- Reduce AP costs by 80%. through a combination of business process reengineering, industry-leading workflow automation, and skilled clerical labour.
- Accept all types of input. Including paper, email, fax, and mobile capture.
- Cut invoice processing time in 1/2. Take advantage of early-payment discounts.
- Eliminate errors. By automating and optimizing repetitive and error-prone activities such asdata entry, verification, matching, and documentation, you can avoid errors, late payments, and lost and twice paid invoices.
- Reduce space. 73% of invoices are still received by paper. Automate and reduce the amount of paper used in your organization and the space needed to store it.
- Improve cash flowmanagement. With 24/7 visibility and timely, accurate financial reports.
- Ensure compliance. We offer a full audit trail of invoice processes.